|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Oct 6, 2016 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Nature Canada is the oldest national nature conservation charity in Canada. We were founded in 1939 because of the passion and initiative of Mabel Frances Whittemore, a teacher and nature lover whose main goal in life was to share her passion for nature with others. Today, Nature Canada represents a network comprised of 45,000 members and supporters and more than 350 nature organizations across the country and with affiliates in every province. Over the past 75 years, Nature Canada has helped protect more than 63 million acres of parks and wildlife areas in Canada and countless species that depend on this habitat as well as engaging hundreds of thousands of Canadians especially children in nature through its activities.
Proceeds of the Art for Nature auction will be used to support our efforts to protect and conserve nature in Canada for future generations. In particular, it supports our NatureHood activities, which connect youth and families with nearby nature through educational and stewardship activities, and wildlife observation, all set in urban green spaces. This engages a new generation of nature lovers, naturalists and citizen scientists to nature all around them.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Credit Cards (In person or via phone)
- Secure online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at Nature Canada's office. (Suite 300 - 75 Albert st. Ottawa, ON K1P 5E7)
Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —